Thursday, December 27, 2007

On the ** day of christmas my true love sent to me ...

No partridge in pear tree .. No turtle doves .. No french hens .. No calling birds .. No golden rings .. No geese nor swans .. No maids .. No dancing ladies (though PCD personal lap dance would make such an ideal and memorable gift for just any man!) .. No leaping lords .. pipers piping or drummer boys ....... none of it ....

... on the contrary .. why would anyone want that? And food for thought, who would give such a gift .. and make it so famously known???

Fancy my true love presenting me each day with rubbish ... hahaha~~~

Had my prezzies .. and love 'em all .. Thank You all .. big big hugs & kisses ! Yet to receive more from my sis !

Prezzies waiting to be grabbed off the tree. I know my tree looks kinda aneroxic. I felt that it looks so miserably scrawny compared to the ones in malls. No wonder no matter how I decorate it, it will never have the same feel. But canggih ... my tree has HID bulbs for it's lighting.

Happy Birthday Daddy !!!

* * *

Not satisfied with the ridiculous song .. I googled for the true meaning to the song. Apparently the 12 items are religiously symbolic to christianity.

On the first day of christmas my True Love sent to me ..
refers to God

2nd day .. 2 Turtle Doves ...
refers to the Old and New Testaments

3rd day .. 3 French Hens
refers to Faith, Hope and Charity, the Theological Virtues

4th day .. 4 Calling Birds
refers to the Four Gospels and/or the Four Evangelists

5th day .. 5 Golden Rings
refers to the first Five Books of the Old Testament, the "Pentateuch", which gives the history of man's fall from grace

6th day .. 6 Geese are laying
refers to the six days of creation

7th day .. 7 Swans are swimming
refers to the seven gifts of the Holy Spirit, the seven sacraments

8th day .. 8 Maids are milking
refers to the eight beatitudes

9th day .. 9 Ladies Dancing
refers to the nine Fruits of the Holy Spirit

10th day .. 10 Lords are leaping
refers to the ten commandments

11th day .. 11 Pipers Piping
refers to the eleven faithful apostles

12th day .. 12 Drummers Drumming
refers to the twelve points of doctrine in the Apostle's Creed

Doesn't sound too ridiculous now doesn't it. Why does it have to be so metaphoric? Kids won't get it .. even I do (although BigOne always associated me as being a 12 year old =.=)

But I still don't get that "Mommy Kissing Santa Clause" .......
(1) Santa's supposed to deliver presents and not sleaze around with desperate housewives ..
(2) Mom's unfaithful ..
(3) Santa's not even sexy to begin with !
... Bad Bad song for kids ! I can't figure out any religious metaphorics to this song .. it's just wrong.

* * * * * *

Getting Hitched is Fashionable

It has gotta be! Everybody is in a race to get hitched as if they'll get some incentive from doing so. It's crazy. Next month alone .. I have counted that there are 8 weddings that I know of going on. Whooaaaa ~~~ My bro's Big Day is next Saturday and am so excited for him. We'll have a new family member .. whom I can rip her clothes and bags off her closet whenever I get bored with mine ... *evil laugh* But we'll never get to share shoes .. she's 2-3 sizes smaller than mine. =.=

Pics from Ah Qiang's wedding. It was more of a Pelangi High School reunion. Kinda funny seeing all our old schoolmates .. the oohhhss and the aahhhss .. coz we haven't seen these people a decade ago .. and you'll be amazed what 10 years can do to you. Looking forward to another reunion 10 years down the road? Think Romi and Michelle's High School Reunion. But gladly, we all could still click instantaneously the moment we meet. Of course .. there's always the sudden awkward silence.

The newly weds ..
funny, coz we used to date .. but that was zion years ago!

Lee Fang and Xiao Yen. Classmates. Class 2 Berjasa.

Da Pian Kai .. though now known as Haha-Kai.
I didn't know he had his sleazy hands on our arses !

Rui Zhang .. he used to be one of the cute boys in school.

Colin Pang .. and we all though SisBroLong's laughter was contagious.

Moi .. the vain-pot ! DancingQueenEsh and I shamelessly cam-whored all da way .. clicking and flashing away on the cybershot. We we're just bored. Loads more on my facebook.
* * * * * *

Yet another bridal show ...

some how I can't help but feel that there's gotta be some jinxing effect for people who put on too many bridal gowns.

CHOI !!!! Tai Ka Lai Si !!!!

And so we meet again .. Sweet and sexy Chloe
Eloise Lu Li Li.

* * *

Lepak'ing at the new joint Uncle John Kopitiam as Eden. Nice place to chill.

*hint hint* Wanna pay me for advertizing your place here?

One litre mug of Beer .. cheaper than ordering 2 glasses. You'll always get a cheaper price for bulk purchasing.

I can't help but feel like a Drag whenever I have stage make up on!

Tis the season to be jolly .. fa la la la la .. la la la la ..
Fancy shoe-shaped beer mugs.
To commemorate Christmas .. Santa's boots !

Billy .. my hairstylist from H2O.


* * * * * *

Fated Buddies.

Who stood by me through it all ...
My beloved neighbours and besties. Mr&MrsGoh.

Darting session at La Primeur.
You won't believe how good am I at it now.

Oh well .. I'm just talented.

*teeheehee*

1 comment:

Geline said...

nice makeup nice asset.... where got look like drag>> only those with sharp features will look like one.. so take it as a compliment!! I wanted to look like that also cannot. People say look like prostitute lagi!