Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Frustrated

Coming back to work has been a pain since yesterday. Firstly coz my plane was delayed and we got held up at the airport for an hour coz the customs was a pain as well for picking on us .. I was telling BigOne that I don't blame people for hating the customs officers despite them doing their job. Fugging hell .. it was already one in the morning and yet they wanna make people's lives miserable despite much damage has already been made. If only these people in Singapore are much less constipated and sent the effective ones faster instead of the goonies to come serve us.

And my assignments handed to me for the past year is still incomplete. Why? Coz my boss thinks too highly of me to give me some assignment which should be done by a more higheer level and experienced person. He wants to go to the moon .. and he's giving me a car to drive there. And I'm indirectly writing up the company's ISO operations procedure manual singlehandedly. And I'm not even in operations to begin with.

Time to get in a committee!! And tai-chi all the work to these people.

BrotherChin told me it took him nearly a year to come out with a manual for the accounting department in his previous company .. with the help of a bunch of committee members.

It's mid-October .. there goes my bonus! Fug!

Praying hard that my boss understands my difficulties and not see it as being incompetent.

I wanna go back to Phuket .. enjoy the beach .. enjoy the nice big comfy bed .. enjoy the sumptuos breakfast .. enjoy the nice warm hugs .. and pigging out to instant noodles and pringles while busting out on my PSP.

Wake up !!! Back to reality ..... Back to hell !!!

Jerrrrrrrrrrrrr ~~~~~~~ *pout*

No comments: