Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Birthdays .. Again

Happy Birthday Bro !!!!

The family .. as you can see .. there are 2 new additions: My Son, and my future sis-in-law Cheryl Chan

Gosh .. how come time flies so fast neh ??? Year after year jez passes like that! Am getting old neh .... GRRRRRRR ... it seems like it was yesterday since it was January 2006. But on the other hand, i always look forward to the year end as well ... only applicable to working people .. INCREMENT AND BONUS !! Yippie .. can't wait !!! A little is better than nothing right! Wonder if my pay check increases like double this year .. hahahaha .. DREAM ON !!!


The Christmas tree is up .. not all that fantastic .. every year it looks kinda the same coz we recycle the ornaments every single year.. NOT CHEAP OK .. for a tree this big. Anyways, am not a very good xmas tree decorator. That's real prezzzies there .. only quarter of it .. the rest are in my room .. everyone sends it there.. like a gift wrapping department. Haha .. so i have the priviledge to know who'll be getting what each year .. even my own prezzies ok! Grrrr...

A fab xmas tree i saw in Queensbay Mall Penang .. this was how i wanted my tree to look like .. but at least mine looks decent enuff ! Haha ...

I kinda dread Decembers .. that's when i get real .. i mean .. R.E.A.L.L.Y. BROKE !! My dad's bday, my bro's bday, my sista-gis's bday .. and a whole load of christmas presents to buy !! arrgghhhhhhhhh .... although ppl may think that i kinda save on my bro's n dad's prezzies coz i can bundle xmas and bday gifts together .. NO LOR ! It means the prezzies are doubly expensive! (is that even proper english?? dont care laa) DAMMIT. But i do enjoy the shopping laa .. haha ... it's addiction man! At least you don't feel guilty of spending so much .. coz you have the excuse .. "christmas .. need to get ppl prezzies" or "christmas/year end .. need to give myself a treat after slogging a whole year" or "chinese new year coming .. buy new year clothes now since its the sales season" .. Baaaahhhhhhhhh ... swipe swipe swipe .. credit card statement arrives in the 2nd week of January then i faint ! Buahahhahaha ... somemore i'll be expecting the update statement of my PTPTN loan .. *double faintsssss* .. after they charge me interest of about 1k per year .. *triple faintsssss*. How how how ... i need cashhhhhhh ... zher mer ban~~~~~

I've finally gotten my wireless modem .. so now i can blog more often. Yippie .. no more shooing off from my bro! Cool nehhhh .... but it's kinda taking a toll on my sleeping time! Damn! Internet and computers is a kind of addiction in the millenium era. Even if there's nothing to surf for online or do on the computer .. we'll still slowly scan through every person on your friendster list, look at old pics for the 10th millionth time, or even to the extend of playing Windows games like minesweeper, solitaire, and my addiction .. spider solitaire .. tell me about it laa! Trying to beat the stats of increasing the winning percentage .. somehow i feel that the game is programmed in such a way that the percentage of winning and losing is always 50-50.

Was back in Penang for the weekend .. and met up with all my buds .. but i only got my hands on this pic. The rest are in their cameras .. i forgot to bring my camera .. so no cam-whoring photos here for now until i get it from the others. Miss ya Alan .. can't wait to bitch with you again ... muaksss ...


Series of Unfortunate Events ...
Grrrrrrrrrr ......
why oh why ... it could have been wonderful ...
at least this time 4-D prediction never came up .. sorry mate! Save my 10 bucks! Haha ...

No comments: