Tuesday, March 16, 2010

2010

A blink of an eye and it's already mid-March.
There's so much to do but so little time.
With so much agenda on my list, I wonder which to set my focus on.

By right the priority should be on the real world. The job. Which of course is less exciting.
The side business is kicking start well and am glad it's running well and hope it runs well for at least a year before I get fickle and disembark.
The exciting unreal world suddenly open up it's doors in my face and is luring me to the light. Why didn't it come much much earlier when I still had the energy to run about day and night.

The son needs more discipline and obedience training as he's being very difficult these days like the rebellious teenager. I feel my parents. And am deeply sorry for being such a pain back then.
The new addition is such a darling and can't wait till Bullet gets bigger and tougher.

Oh well .. at least I feel "useful" in 2010, rather than looking back at the end of the year and realized I've been day dreaming all 365 days.

Colorful Pink Room has kicked started well, and after 1 month, it has established it's foothold in the e-business world quite well. The name though not fancy actually has a significant personal meaning to me.


Pre-ordering for stocking and accessories, we're already into Batch 6. The quality has proven itself and am so amazed by the quality especially for the accessories. Legs can be so much more sexier when it's jazzed up. Plus all those bling you can have on your neckline minus the weight.


Do give me your support .. spread the word .. as good things are meant to be shared.

Do join my fanpage on Facebook as well for updates.
Colorful Pink Room Facebook Fan Page


No comments: