Monday, April 27, 2009

Ridiculous

Hellooooo Monday !

Trying very hard to be optimistic about the entire week.

On the brighter note, it's a 3 day week in the office since Friday's a holiday and I've got a shoot on coming Wednesday.

On the down side, I didn't get the best sleep to start off the week.

My series of dreams all consisted of me being haunted by all sorts of ghosts. I remember bits and pieces of it and it's just so weird. Ghost/monster-like extortionist which my bunch of friends called "the shape" or "bentuk" (dd ..u were in my dream .. and yea, ur the one that told me to get my money out about RM5 to give to the 'bentuk') ... which we were later being bugged by this bentuk coz he wasn't happy with the amount we gave it, and then my "agent" came to the rescue .. in which my "agent" was somewhat a ghost/vampire slayer that looked like one of the casts of CATS. -__-! Yea .. tell me about it.

Another dream was about this 3 ghost which were haunting me in the dream ... and the bomoh asked me not to open my eyes while he/she was casting and chanting them away. Apparently one was something like a wolf .. another god knows what .. but looked like that porcupine-like creature from the movie "the village" .. and the third and most strongest one was a scary lamb. When the bomoh said "lamb" I was like .. "aahh??? lamb??" in the dream. But I could felt that it was poking and scratching me for some reasons.

Then I woke up at about 6am to some "singing" or "music" which I couldn't make up .. and I jez told myself it was a "ghost" singing outside. Duhh ....... Soon after it stopped and the school bus drove by ... Vrroooommmmmmm ~

Then back to the CATS dream .. where I was bugging my "si-fu" how I could transform into a cat like him to slay off the "bentuk's" ....

Weird ass !!!!! The whole night was ghostly unpleasant. Does this mean anything?

* * *

I have developed a new OCB ... for shampoos.
Each time I went in to Singapore I was drawn to the supermarkets to find good deals for shampoos and conditioners. I came back last night with a total of approx. 2 litres of shampoo and a litre of conditioner.

Only S$6.80 for a 400ml Loreal Elsive Shampoo!
When I thought I got a good deal at RM19.88 over at Guardians on a sale.
Plus a Vidal Sassoon range which is totally becoming obsolete everywhere.
How can I not stock up.

* * *

We loved the doggie we got Ella for her birthday.

This is one bloody expensive doggie for a 2-year old !

Pug the Nici Dog

But we loved how cuddly it was and the blue bone in the pocket.

* * *

Oooh .. what have I become ?!

No comments: