Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Delusional Fantasy

The infatuation hasn't stop.

I know how crazy I sound now ... he's not even real.

Babe.G keeps thinking that I'm "cheating" on my bf for fantasizing on another "man".
FYI, am not sexually fantasizing him but more like me wanting to be Bella ... in the movie.

Bella's Lullaby has been playing on and on and on since yesterday and it puts me into this whole dreamy delusional world that Edward is standing there in a distance right in front of me. Staring with his mysterious eyes, while I gaze back at him .. his polished image.

*slaps myself awake*

I'm in love infatuated with the character. I was so intrigued by him that I went googling on the real Edward. And I didn't find myself quite attracted to Rob. I'll just stick to the surreal Edward. He's my first un-human love.

And the claws are out.

Jamie Pang: i wanna date edward cullen.

Inez: Sorry darling. He's chained to my bed.
Jamie: You know what the irony is hun? I'm doing him in ur bed ! :D

Looks like I'm bringing back the reading habit into my life again.
We all gotta be motivated by something to do something rite?

Quoted and modified
He's my personalized heroin.


* * *

Operation Ah-Lian Elimination.

I'm still getting used to the dark shade of my hair. I have been living off the so-called blondie for coming 6 months now, which sooooo need to go. The ash-brown has faded into streaks of gold plus with a 2 inch patch of a shade darker from my previous touch up, plus with another 2 inches of my original dark hair, well ... which makes me bloody lian that I can no longer endure. The 3 tier horizontal highligh will do no justice to the image of my salon.

The barest minimum at work.

Shade of dark copper. Not exactly very copper'y. Over the lighter shade of my previous color.
Let's just see what it turns out to be in a weeks time.

No comments: