Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Lunar New Year


Happy MooMoo Year !

May you be prosperous in Health, Love, Luck and lotss and lotss of Moolah !!

* * *

Second year straight breaking the traditional CNY custom of balik'ing kampung up North. I really miss my "northern wonderland". To me, CNY is like a annual summer/winter holiday for the mat-sallehs. I eat, sleep, play, party, meet up with almost anyone I can. A 10 day trip up North is never enough for me .. and time seems to pass so quickly. If possible, I would not sleep just not to waste half of the 24-hour day.

To you fellow northern people ... I miss you loads !!

To you fellow northern food ... you're so darn lucky you escape being eaten this year .. again !!!

It's only the 4th day of CNY here down south and I can't wait till I get back to work again. I've been nua'ing for the longest time, and never miss out on my afternoon naps like a baby. Why do kids dread the afternoon naps? It's like one of the best pleasures one can get =) Eating has never stopped since the "30th". Being so greedy and glutton, I chow down food more than my maximum capacity that I pass out half and hour later. I even feel that my face has became much plump'er. I might just gain back the weight that I've lost previously. I just need it to go where it is supposed to go. All the right places!

* * *

I have yet to make my new year's resolution for 2009. And I don't intend to. The last time I remember, I made this somewhat 10-things resolution list which I did not even achieve any. I think by saying it out, I've unintentionally jinxed it. In fact, some of which I have made it worse i.e. I must wake up earlier and be at work on time. Instead of the previous 9 am clock in, it became a 9.30am clock in. -__- Big brownie points deduction from the boss!

But my beloved neighbour gave me a good LUNAR new year's resolution. I shall swear lesser. No more flying "f**k"s "ci***"s etc. here there and every where. I hope I don't jinx this one. Bad bad bad if it gets worse.

* * *

FEMME by j.e. is finally launched.

We've sold a couple of items already, which is good given the absence of people during this festive season. Stocks are running out fast as we bring on only limited stocks for each design to maintain the exclusivity for our customers.

Do drop by from time to time, or drop us a line for our mailing updates!

Add us on :

No comments: