Friday, October 24, 2008

Fatefully Departed

Tuesday was the gloomiest day ever.

What are the odds that 2 of your friends left on the same day and you can never see them ever again?

Shocking but true. I was still in a daze when I received the news. It felt that it was a dream .. but I had to wake up to the brutal fact of reality.

Though we have grew apart throughout the years, your departure still saddens me .. and everyone around you, close and far. We may all regret that we could have taken back the things that we have said, times that we could have made up for .. we are glad we have a part of your amazing pressence in our lives, residing in our memories.

Rest in peace my dear friend. Am sure your presence up above will be so much interesting with you around.

Ryan Lauw.
Someone actually uploaded this photo up on facebook to my astonishment.
This was how attractively-dorky I was back then. =.=!

* * *

On another note ..

We all strongly disagree with the decision that you have made.

But there's no point in brooding over.

I guess you have considered your decision thoroughly and made up your mind that life will be much more happier after.

I'll miss your wackiness and those memories we have had back then. And I greatly regret that I have ignored you for those times you buzzed me on MSN.

Rest in peace too my dear Man Kok.

A wacky pic to conclude our friendship.


* * *

Life is too fragile.

We will never know what God has planned for us.

With all that is happening around us, we should realize that we should live life to the fullest. Am sure there will be some of you that will disagree that sometimes things just aren't working out the way we want them to, or the way that we can live it to the fullest. But for everything that has happened, it happens for a reason. And we should learn from it. We should be strong and pick ourselves up for the falls we make, no matter how many times we fall or how frequent we fall. Never give up .. for God is fair, and we will only realize that there's always a rainbow after the storm.

Life goes on. Make the best of it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My deepest condolences. It's never easy losing someone you know, no matter how close or estranged, memories will always be there, be it good or bad.

Take it easy, there's always sunshine after the gloom and doom :)

Vlioxo said...

Hmm.. this the guy that work related to newspaper or something ?

Jamieternity said...

which guy ?