Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed

The very minute I set my foot on the left side of my bed this morning, I knew that it's like some kind of bad omen. I rarely (like 95%) get out of bed on this side, unless, otherwise, under some circumstances, whatever, reason it may be. Suddenly felt like I'm trying to confuse and divert from the main point like Pinnochio in Shrek.

Suprisingly under such major "sleep-hangover" which I get almost every workday morning, my brain could still somehow correlate any event happened to that first step I took on the left.

And true enough, the first bad thing happened just 20 minutes after I woke.

I used my black eyeliner to do my eyebrows. Couldn't be less bothered to clean it up and redo it with the proper tools, I decided to experiment with black, after wanting to change the usual brown for the longest time ever. I look weird. My brows are so prominent now I feel like Agyness Deyn.


Brown hair, black brows - Big No No. Somehow everyone around me look good in black or greyish brows.

I hope I survive the day.

No comments: